Monday, October 28, 2013

Break Weekend...

Feathering My Nest has moved!... come check all of this out over at www.featheringmynest.ca/blog

Really could have used this weekend to finish a few projects for the Vintage with Flair Christmas Market that is coming up quick... BUT I didn't... I took a break from making anything and had a total lazy weekend with Pickly... and Saturday night I went out dancing with my lovely friend Jan... 


Did you do partake in any Halloween festivities this weekend?...

We had a ton of fun... five hours of dancing... one of my toes is still numb... yep...  we DANCED!... haha...

Now it's back to working on pieces for the Christmas market... after I finish my work days of "workin for the man"... This week of evenings will be filled with glitter, paint, fake snow and late nights... this weekend too... I aim to have everything wrapped up and ready to be packed up Sunday evening as if it's being delivered and setup on Monday... I'ma need next week to get my house ready for my parent's visit starting on November 8!...   

Here are a couple of wreaths that require some finishing touches... just some neat backing and a little ribbon to dress them up for the holidays...


I'm hooked on huge papery wreaths at the moment!... I'm going to have to make one for us for the house!... This white one is made from about 600 large coffee filters and a pool noodle... hehehe... 


I've got a couple garlands/buntings done too that will be coming to the sale on November 9... this sweet one below is made with handmade pompoms that have been cut down to produce dense little snowballs... then I threaded them onto some red and white bakers twine!... it's so sweet in person!...  I have poms enough to make a second one for the sale!... I will have very limited amounts of everything!... 


Stay tuned for a few more sneaky peaks of items that I will be bringing to the Vintage with Flair Christmas Market!... or check out Feathering My Nest on Facebook!

xo
Lacey



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!